Sunday, October 03, 2004

My stupid mouth...

Again, my stupid mouth brings a deadly venom to the heart of a person whom I love. Why, oh why, I cannot put a restraining order to my own mouth, it's regrettable. Again, I cannot fix it and the guilty feeling inside me is eating me.

I'm sorry. Empty words that this person will not buy. Again, I just hope and pray that she will eventually overcome her anger and forgive me.

Tomorrow is my birthday and God puts me in such a rollercoaster ride of feeling. Is this a way to remind me and warn me that during my 30 year existence in this life I'm no more than a failure? Is this a slap on my egoististical personality that I need to work my ego out?

I'm so tired of myself. I'm so tired of being here. I'm so tired of living this life. Let me be free...