Saturday, October 09, 2004

Egoististical, anti-social blogging...

You know what, I've been writing about myself recently. This is egoistitical. I'm too much into my own personal private feeling, rather than into the people that I should care more. This emotional rollercoaster is just too much.

A friend's blogsite warned me of the tendency of putting too much personal stuffs into personal blog. Oh well, I treat my blog very much as a private journal. Probably I should write more about political, social, economic condition of the world. Just like this blog of my friend. Nevertheless, I found blogging as a means to vent my feeling. And thus, my blog become so ME. Don't blame me.

At the point of life, I just feel like checking into my private account more. Being anti-social. Being egoististical. Being private. And hiding in my own little nutshell.

Me and my private life. How miserable!