Sunday, October 10, 2004

Another 30th birthday celebration

So, my classmates couldn't make it last Monday and they decided to throw a birthday party tonight.

Kristian provided the place. Monica and Esteban baked a cake. Anne, Chris and Erin brought the beer and the cokes. The invitees: Monica, Esteban, Katy, Moises, Kristian, Silke, Jan *Silke's hubby*, Patricio *Esteban's roommate and my student at the practicum*, Anne, Chris, Erin, Maja, Zoran *Maja's hubby*, Alexey, Ally *Monica's ex roomie* and Alex *Ally's bf*.The party swelled!

It was actually a birthday party not just for me, but also for Maja, Chris and Silke because we shared the same birthday month. Maja was on the 9th, Chris and Silke's were on the 22th.

As an adult birthday party, we did a lot of talking. Oh, and dancing *because of the latin influence* and we were playing truth or dare. The game was actually fun. While the music was playing, we passed around a pillow and when the music stopped, the one who had got the pillow had to choose between telling the truth of a question asked or to do silly things as a dare. We all contributed an action for dare and the person who's got the pillow had to draw a piece of paper containing the dare from a box. I had to tell the truth *because I chose the truth* to the question "what was the most embarrasing moment of your life. Well, that was easy. I did not have that many moments. It was when I was 12 year old and I slipped into a big gutter.

Thank you friends!