Sunday, October 24, 2004

Being busy and focused...

Well, I should say that the more I'm into this semester, the more I'm screwed up with my stuffs.

You see, it's so difficult to focus my mind to the work that I'm supposed to be doing. When I knew exactly that I needed to read for tomorrow's presentation, my mind was more into blogging. Not exactly posting a new stuff, but sort of like "putting make-up" on my blogsite. I guess I get more addicted to this little online diary of mine.

Like tonight. I know I'm supposed to be working on my presentation. I know I'm supposed to write notes for my meeting with my major prof. I know I'm supposed to prepare for my teaching tomorrow. But I just don't have the spirit to start working. And guess what I am doing: blogging.

On the wider perspective, I guess I should say that this semester is tough. Got three classes to think about *not to mention all the assignments that the profs want us to do*, a practicum class to teach, a thesis to prepare. And this semester I've experienced many relationship turmoils and emotional rollercoaster ride.

I'm grateful that God still provides me with challenges and exams. That shows how God cares about me and wants me to be a better human being. Sometimes, it's so unbearable. Sometimes, I want to quit. Sometimes, I just feel so misunderstood. Sometimes, I feel so lonely.

But God is still around. God's presence is in everything I encounter everyday. In a smile of a stranger. In an email of an acquitance. In a chat conversation with a friend. In a sentence of a book reading. In a scene of a movie.

I need to be loved. I wish to be loved. Egoististical me. But will you love me?