Thursday, December 04, 2003

A LITTLE LATE, A LITTLE LAZY...

Alright, I have to admit to you all that I'm lazy. Yes. Lazy as a lazy bum. I have two papers due next week and a project due next week, and I haven't done any single thing for the papers!

With this snow all over my apartment, my campus, every where, the chill of the weather has affected my body in a way that the only safe and heavenly place I can think of at the moment is my bed. I want to sleep. I don't want to work on my bloody papers. Something in the weather that makes you feel sleepy all the time. And somehow you are constantly hungry and need a rest.

But, life sucks! As always. So here I am in the library, looking for books for the resources of one of my papers. Looking at pages and pages and pages....

So forget all about the slumber that I'm dreaming off....