Friday, December 05, 2003

I LOVE MY BAND! The Others Band Eight...

Whenever I'm feeling down, singing especially singing in a band, can always lift up my spirit. Here I am with my band mates, just jamming some sounds. I love it!

This evening, we are practising our song "Falling apart" (Yierick, Yiendra and Raymond created the music, I wrote the lyric) and it feels so good playing our own song. Then, we're jamming "I will Survive", just trying different solo for different music instruments. Yierick is trying on the new variations with his guitar, Raymond is practising a few beat, and Juhari is enjoying his bass with an ecstasy look in his face. Here I am, feeling completely being myself. I'm just Neny, the person who loves music in her heart. I'm not a student, I'm not a student, I'm not a mom, I'm not a wife, just me, plain Neny.

Don't take it wrong, I never forget my attributes. For a couple of hours, I just want to sing.....

THE OTHERS BAND EIGHT are: (in alphabetical order)

Edward Surya Seputra ~ Vocal
Elaine Steffanny ~ Bass, lyric writer
Muhammad Juhari ~ Bass, Guitar
Neny Isharyanti ~ Vocal, lyric writer
Raymond Sidharta ~ Drum, Bass, song writer
Yiendra Porayouw ~ Drum, Vocal, song writer
Yierick Porayouw ~ Guitar, Bass, song writer

Studio address : 225 Hyland Avenue, Apt. 8, Ames, IA 50011, USA