Monday, December 22, 2003

ANNOUNCING THE BEST DRIVER IN THE US...CYRIDE DRIVERS!

I was out tonight, watching my beloved Hugh Grant in Love Actually at Ames Theater with Refina and Lydia. And, as it sometimes happens, I almost missed my bus.

You see, coming out from the world of the silver screeen, I checked my precious bus schedule and I noticed that I got only 2 minutes to walk *or should I say run* from the theater which is in Lincoln Way to the bus stop at Welch Avenue Station, and the distance is about 340 meter. Fortunately, the bus stopped for about 3 minutes or so at the traffic light at Welch Ave-Lincoln Way intersection, so I got more seconds for running.

The bus driver obviously saw me running like a mad man along Welch Ave so he stopped at the bus stop in front of Welch Avenue Station and waited for me. I was out of breath....golly gosh...

So here I am, announcing the best driver in the US *or shall I say the world?*: Cyride drivers!


This is the bus that should receive world recognition: cyride!