Saturday, January 22, 2005

Spy from the sky...

Hmm, wanna see my apartment looks like from the sky?
Check out this spy taking photo of my apartment from above. Oops, actually it's not a spy; it's called TerraServer-USA, "one of the world's largest online databases, providing free public access to a vast data store of maps and aerial photographs of the United States" operated by Microsoft (yaiks... the monopolist again!)

My apartment is the one with red pin. The main road north of it is South 4th Street and the building with vast parking lots is Department of Transportation. I knew that they have a large parking lot (because I have to go through it to get the Red Route Cyride bus quite many times) but I didn't realize that it is even bigger than Hyvee's (somewhere northeast of my apartment, across S 4th Street).