Monday, May 17, 2004

The power of chatting!

I enjoyed chatting in messenger so much and I found many good friends in the virtual world....

Last night, a friend in Kalamazoo and I tried the newest feature of Yahoo! Messenger: the game. We played dominoes, have the voice on, and set the webcam on. The result: I won three times and he won once :D

But the thing is it felt like we're talking in person. I was laughing watching him lost the game over his webcam. I liked discussing our moves over the voice feature. The distance did not matter, because we're there together, playing dominoes with voice and face, in real time.

Probably this is a sneak peak to the future. People from different places in distance will confer through the internet, sharing life, sharing stories, sharing laugh, sharing friendship....