Friday, July 02, 2004

10 reasons why I like Jason Mraz...



OK, after my fandom days of John Mayer are over, I found myself mrazmerized by Jason Mraz. And alas, I haven't been able to watch his concert live. He's not too keen of going to Ames, Iowa it seems. But thanks to internet, I'm able to download some of his live shows from his days in Java Joe's cafe to his House of Blues concert in California from mrazmerized site.

Here is the 10 reasons why I like Jason:


1. He's really good, both in live show and in taping.


2. He's really creative with his performance and can jam with his guitar.

3. He's struggling to reach stardom.

4. He can do breakdance (oh yeah, you have to see how he moved with Bushwalla in one of his videos)

5. He's honest and funny in his lyrics (..Well I met her at an old cop bar down in silverlake ..Where we spoke about the give and we joked about the take .. And when they asked for identification I knew hers probably was a fake.. from "Older Lover Undercover")





6. He's romantic in his weird way (...well I've seen a thousand things in one place ...but I stopped my counting when I saw your face..erasing memory I feel as though I've never seen a face before .. until I saw your eyes smiling back at me thru my tears..I've been counting all these years..Now suddenly the thousand things I've seen were .. nothing more than dreams of you and me... from "1,000 things")

7. He's cute! (alright, Jason!)

8. He's down-to-earth boy from Mechanicsville!

9. He's smoking (probably one of these days I can smoke with him???)

10. Simply put, he's my favorite guitar player and singer!


Now, here I am, listening to his voice, watching his funny cute way of playing his guitar..dreaming that one day I can see him in person and probably smoke and hug and take picture of him and me, enjoying one day...




pics from JasonMraz.com