Sunday, June 06, 2004

Get bored of my website...then revamp it totally!

OK, I got bored of my professional website. Don't you?

So I refreshed my memory on flash and dreamweaver, put a little work on it *OK, it's not a little, it's major!* and voila! I revamped my website (almost) totally.

Check it out here and let me know what you think of the new interface. One word of warning before you make a really nasty comment on it: I spent almost two days working on it so you'd better appreciate it :P

Nana or anyone out there who's been wondering why I didn't go online recently, this is the explanation. Plus of course, Barb and Bob Shreve took me to all interesting and exciting places in Cedar Rapids and Iowa City and of course those places and events have been able to take my mind away from the lure of internet chatting for at least three or four days. Plus, remember that I'm working here and not just having fun? So of course, got to get into the works and forget internet world for a while. I did some volunteer work of designing the website of United Way of East Central Iowa. Not bad...

Now, it's official! Get to my website, y'all!