Thursday, March 04, 2004

Used to be friends, now more than friends :)

I was scrolling through my not-so-often-being-opened emails in nypriyanto@telkom.net and I came across an old email from Wolfgang Kurz, a German fulbrighter whom I met during orientation program in Miami Florida (to open his website you need to enter login=privat password=wolfgang). I found his website and started looking at his online photo collection and voila! I found Yong's pictures, so intimate with Wolf! Yong is a Thailand fulbrighter, whom we both met in Miami. I knew since our days in Miami that Wolfgang has special feeling toward this smart girl and vice versa, and my intuition was right!!! Wolfe confirmed it!!

Congrats, you two! I'm happy... May you two bring a generation of other fulbrighters in the world hahahahaha, just kidding!


Yong and Wolfgang in Capitol Hill, Washington DC